Going Long Podcast Episode 322: Combining Family Life, Career & Side Hustles to Catalyze Your Investing Success - Adam Zach
( To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE. )
In the conversation with today’s guest, Adam Zach, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:32 - 01:38] Show introduction with comments from Billy.
- [01:38 - 05:43] Guest introduction and first questions.
- [05:43 - 11:31] The backstory and decisions made that led Adam to this point in his journey.
- [11:31- 15:13] How Adam combines the worlds of education, community building and investing to great success.
- [15:13 - 18:59] How the corporate career experience helps Adam in what he does today, and how he can in turn help other people due to this experience.
- [18:59 - 23:48] What it was that gave Adam the confidence to invest long distance and out of State rather than sticking to investing in his local market location.
- [23:48 - 26:32] How Adam leverages his Engineering knowledge and experience to help others today.
Here’s what Adam shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Adam is currently based: Fargo, North Dakota.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Had a great time in nature with the kids by the lake!
- Favourite city in Europe: Rome, Italy.
- A mistake that Adam would like you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Make sure you pay attention to your ROTI (return on TIME invested) and not just the ROI (financial return on investment)!
- Book Recommendation: The Millionaire Fastlane, by M. J. DeMarco - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Millionaire-Fastlane-Crack-Wealth-Lifetime/dp/0984358102
Be sure to reach out and connect with Adam Zach by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: