Going Long Podcast SERIES HIGHLIGHT Episode 366: How to Inject More Energy into Your Long Distance Investing Strategy
( To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE. )
In the conversation with today’s guest, RJ Burr, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:41 - 03:33] Show introduction with comments from Billy.
- [03:33 - 07:39] Guest introduction and first questions.
- [07:39 - 20:22] The backstory and decisions made that led RJ to this point in his journey.
- [20:22 - 29:09] The wider scope of products and resources that come from oil, and the impact it has on everyone’s lives.
- [29:09 - 32:13] What shale is, and why it’s important for you to know.
- [32:13 - 41:27] RJ explains the tax incentives of investing in oil and gas.
- [41:27 - 48:18] The main risk factors to consider when looking to invest in oil and gas,
Here’s what RJ shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world RJ is based currently: Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Feeling positive about simply being alive and breathing, and with a happy healthy family!
- Favourite European city: Paris, France.
- A mistake that RJ would like you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Don’t make the same mistake twice, make sure you learn first time round!
- Book Recommendation: Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand.
Be sure to reach out and connect with RJ Burr by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: