Going Long Podcast Episode 320: How Experience & Focus Can Give You The Investment Synergies You Need - Jeff Greenberg
( To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE. )
In the conversation with today’s guest, Jeff Greenberg, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:32 - 02:03] Show introduction with comments from Billy.
- [02:03 - 04:43] Guest introduction and first questions.
- [04:43 - 09:04] The backstory and decisions made that led Jeff to this point in his journey.
- [09:04- 14:41] What made Jeff feel it was a good idea to make the move into Real Asset investing when he already had a successful corporate I.T. career.
- [14:41 - 19:50] Jeff gives us the lowdown of the pros and cons of investing in student housing, and how to find balance in life between life, work and investing.
- [19:50 - 22:25] Jeff tells us all about his company, Synergetic Investments Group.
Here’s what Jeff shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Jeff is currently based: Los Angeles, California.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Jeff had a great conversation with a new potential investor who has decided he wants to invest!
- Favourite city in Europe: Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- A mistake that Jeff would like you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Make sure you do your full due diligence and hire the right professionals!
- Book Recommendation: The Hands Off Investor, by Brian Burke. - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hands-Off-Investor-Insiders-Investing-Syndications/dp/1947200275
Be sure to reach out and connect with Jeff Greenberg by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: