Going Long Podcast Episode 350: How Serving Others As a Sales Leader Can Lead to Red Hawk Investing Success
( To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE. )
In the conversation with today’s guest, Paul Shannon, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:24 - 02:08] Show introduction with comments from Billy.
- [02:08 - 06:44] Guest introduction and first questions.
- [06:44 - 15:14] The backstory and decisions made that led Paul to this point in his journey.
- [15:14- 22:17] Paul explains the common experience and process that people go through when coming to the realization that they want to move away from their corporate role and start focusing on investing to achieve financial freedom.
- [22:17 - 25:52] Paul takes a look at some of the core competencies that he feels need to be present to make a success in both active and passive investing.
- [25:52 - 28:26] Paul shares what he sees as some of the most effective ways to build trust.
- [28:26 - 31:25] We find out from Paul all about the genesis of the InvestWise Collective.
Here’s what Paul with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Paul is currently based: Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Paul signed a deal that is going to bring his investors a lot of value!
- Favourite place in Europe: Torremolinos, Spain.
- A mistake that Paul would like you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Having investments spread between various stocks and bonds doesn’t count as diversification - you need to include various Real Asset investments to achieve a truly diverse portfolio.
- Book Recommendation: The Creature From Jekyll Island, by Edward Griffin. - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212
Be sure to reach out and connect with Paul Shannon by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: