Going Long Podcast Episode 369: The Importance of Being Able to Follow The Deal For Investing Success
( To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE. )
In the conversation with today’s guest, Ross McArthur, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:28 - 02:02] Show introduction with comments from Billy.
- [01:49 - 05:54] Guest introduction and first questions.
- [05:454 - 11:37] The backstory and decisions made that led Ross to this point in his journey.
- [11:37- 15:18] Ross talks about the importance of being able to ’follow the deal’, and how he is able to leverage his previous corporate experience in his current investing career.
- [15:18 - 23:19] How Ross has been able to build teams effectively to achieve success in Real Estate investing.
- [23:19 - 26:00] What Ross is doing to help and serve others with his company Follow The Deal today.
Here’s what Ross shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Ross is currently based: Orlando, Florida.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Ross booked a trip for his Dad!
- Favourite place in Europe: Doolin, Ireland.
- A mistake that Ross would like you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Trust, but verify everything you do.
- Book Recommendation: The Decision, by Kevin Hart. - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Decision-Overcoming-Todays-Tomorrows-Success/dp/B084GYPX3W
Be sure to reach out and connect with Ross McArthur by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: